Sunday 10 June 2012

No more words

I hope you get something from this blog. Inevitably it will make you angry (I hope!), some of the statistics may shock you and some of the images may strike a cord or hopefully some will make you giggle but more than anything I hope it shows you the scope of the problem and that it makes you want to do something about it! There isn't exactly a flow to this blog so just peruse it a little at leisure. I created it to enable me to put all my research, thoughts and workings out in one place!

The labels allow you to see content based on subject, such as entries from my diary when I was going for counselling at the rape crisis centre in Edinburgh and many many Antonin Artaud quotes as he is practically my god (!) and the dates section allows you to explore by chronological order (obviously). Please feel free to comment on anything I have included here as I would really appreciate your thoughts and any feedback you may have.

As much as possible I will try to use images to express what I want to say due to Antonin Artaud's, in my opinion, very true statement that things should be;

No comments:

Post a Comment